Friday, April 19, 2013

Have you had to go to your school counselor to assist in a situation? What was your experience in working with the counselor? Were you able to get the student or parent the resources they needed? If you have not had an experience with a school counselor, after hearing this webinar…what scares you the most about the topics discussed? What thoughts did you have reflecting on the content of this webinar?

I work with my counselor on a daily basis. I have many schedule changes I have to make throughout the year. Placing kids in appropriate settings requires me to be in constant contact with the sped counselor. She is wonderful at what she does and I am thankful to work with her. She also speaks with my students who have emotional disabilities or other issues that come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment