Friday, December 14, 2012

Which of the strategies you have learned today will you implement tomorrow in your classroom? What kind of outcome do you think it will have?

I am going to implement the SIP strategy. I will look for opportunities to give specific feedback as soon as I recognize an opportunity. I will tell the student exactly what they did that was good. I will make this feedback positive to help the student feel good about their progress. I don't expect to see immediate outcomes but I believe over time the students will become aware of the positive things they are doing and strive to continue making progress. Many of my students feel bad about failing classes in the past and now they try to hide during classroom activities and discussions. I hope by implementing the SIP strategy I will be able to help this kids open up and feel good about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment